Inspired by the Dating Divas blog, Brian and I challenged ourselves to low-budget date night at Barnes and Noble (with Vera in tow!). Here were our challenges:
1. Visit the COOKING section & chose a recipe that you would like to make for your spouse.
2. Visit the MAGAZINE section & find a quiz in a magazine that you and your spouse could do together.
3. Visit the CHILDREN’S section & find a book that was a favorite when you were a child or that holds a special memory for you…and read them to each other.
4. Visit the JOKE section and pick out a hilarious joke to share with your spouse.
5. Visit the TRAVEL section and find a picture or information on a place you would like to visit someday.
6. Visit the HOME section and find a bathroom design for your dream house.
Some highlights were reading our favorite children’s story to each other, dreaming about the coast of Italy and Thailand, and picking out recipes!
To cap off the night, we both ordered a salted carmel latte from Starbucks. Delicious!